- A Well Matured And Maintained Lake For Sale
- Island Located In The Middle Of The Lake With Bridge Access
- Situated Next To Local Playing Field
- Owners Have Informed Cook Residential That There Are Fish Within The Lake
- This Idyllic Lake Would Be Ideal For A Picturesque Quiet Escape
**LOOKING FOR FISH AND WATER INSTEAD OF BRICKS AND MORTAR?**
Cook Residential are offering this unique opportunity to acquire a lovely piece of land which is home to a beautiful, well established fishing lake.
Located in the charming Swindon Village on the outskirts of Cheltenham, this idyllic lake would be ideal for a picturesque quiet escape for those with an interest in exploring nature or dabbling in a spot of fishing!
Access to this land is off a private driveway on Church Road, surrounded by mature trees, well kept grassy banks and a quaint little footbridge that leads to the island in the middle of the lake.
We have been informed by the current owners that the lake contains Crucian carp and water lilies. The lake also benefits from seating areas, compost bins and mature shrubs and trees which overhangs the lake offering shaded area and barrier to the surrounding environment.
DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL