- Stunning Four/Five Bedroom Home With Two Reception Rooms And Four Bathrooms Set Over Three Floors
- Freehold Wing Residence Forming Part Of A Handsome Grade II Listed Villa circa 1830s
- Period Features To Include Fireplaces, Elevated Ceilings, Ornate Cornicing And Tall Sash Windows
- Extensive Private Grounds To The Front And Rear
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Two Patio Areas And Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Highly Sought After Location, Set Back From The Road And Within Two Minutes Walk Of Pittville Park
The Grange is a freehold wing forming part of this handsome Grade II listed villa in Pittville circa the 1830s. The property has undergone a significant renovation by the current owners with superb attention to detail and now offers well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors to include four generous bedrooms, two reception rooms, three bathrooms, and beautiful generous outside spaces.
The basement has provided an income in previous years and is popular with regular racegoers.