- Brought To The Market With No Onward Chain
- Kitchen With Space For Dining Room Table
- Sitting Room With Feature Fireplace
- Two Generous Bedrooms, Master With Wardrobe
- Garage At Rear Of Property
- Rear Garden With Patio And Lawn Area
Brought to the market with No Onward Chain is this Two Bedroom mid-terraced house, located in the popular residential area of Fiddlers Green.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, which leads to the sitting room which benefits from wood effect flooring and a feature fireplace. The living room leads on to the generous kitchen which provides a selection of wall and base units and space for a selection of appliances. The garden is mainly laid to patio with a selection or raised beds.
Upstairs are two bedrooms - the master benefiting from built in wardrobes. The bathroom comprises bath with shower over, basin and WC.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and potential that this home has to offer.
DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL
All information regarding the property details, including position on Freehold is to be confirmed between vendor and purchaser solicitors.